new golf course

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 125
How do I add an address to a new golf course that has just been built with in the last year or two. It's not showing up at all in the navigate to or POI.

Depending on your model, one way is to go to Google Maps, find the golf course location and get the lat/long values from ther map. Then you can add the lat/long as a poi addition to the poi category of your choice.

Another way is to use the lat/long to establish a new Favourite.

Well apparently this golf course is really new as it's not showing up and Google maps or Google earth. I cant get no directions to the place from my location. I did find the lat/long and entered it into my device as suggested. and that seemed to work. Thanks for the help. Now to check it and see if it really works and takes me too it, that is the real question?

You may find TT will take you to the closest road that is driveable if, for example, the lat/long is fixed on a clubhouse somewhere in the golf course geographic area.

Ask a Question