New Go730 maybe?

I just bought a Go730 on ebay That was advertised as new and when I received it I opened the sealed book that came with it and it says Go720 in the book, Also the bottom of the GPS has many numbers but ends with GO520. Did I get taken or do the 720 and 730s come with the same book? Why would it have GO520 in the serial number. Haven't been able to hook it up to a computer yet because I am taking care of my mother who is very ill. Any help would be appreciated. I need to get a hold of him asap if I was takin!!
Thanks, Joe

Let me guess....idatatek? I just recieved mine and it is not a "new" go730. I am waiting for there reply. Mine has a mainly black case and I thought that the 730's were silver?

I cannot answer the question regarding the product or serial number but if you used your credit card to purchase the unit you might have some recourse through them if it turns out that your purchase was not as advertised.

Ask a Question