New firmware, less status bar options?

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hey all

Just downloaded the new firmware update for my ONE V2. I noticed that I don't have as many options as I did before the update. Now I can't select wether I want my status bar horizontal or vertical. I don't have the 10 second "auto clear" option when you are at the summary screen after you plan a route. I especially miss the 2nd option. Anyone else notice this, or am I looking in the wrong spot?

there's more!!

The help me icon is gone, as well as some of the options such as warn when exceeding a certain speed, safety settings like that.

Here's my version info
App 6.560
GPS v1.21

Looks like I went backwards?? How the heck did this happen??

Same thing happened to me. I'm sorry I wish I knew exactly what I did to fix it, but I was trying a bunch of things so it may have been a couple things.

Basically, I was running OS 6.9??, 8.1MB. Every time I ran TomTom Home it would try to install 6.5, 8.0MB. It would download it, install it (supposedly) but I was still running 6.9. It would try thing each time I started up. I tried resets in between and downloads to both internal memory and a 2GB SD card.

Eventually I put in a blank card ran update and it downloaded 7.1, 10MB. I copied to files to my regular SD card and all is good now. I am currently running OS 7.1, 10MB and it doesn't try to "update" any more.

Well the next time I plugged the TT1 back into Home I guess it realized it's mistake and updated me back to the current verison. Stupid thing!:rolleyes:

Ask a Question