New firmware (9.4) for old device, interesting

Hello, i have old tomtom device, GO 500 (2005). It has 2GB SD card. Can you help mi with navcore? I have tried many navcores and it always reboot when touching display (some navcores reboot after 2-3 mins). Can you help me ?

You have "tried many navcores"? Where did you find them?
There's a gotcha that can occur if you install a WRONG Navcore -- the bootloader may get replaced along with the new firmware, and there's no easy way to back up from that.
Give us some file names or version numbers, and we'll see if we can help.
The last production version for the 500 was 7.903.

Hi All,

A newbie here and a total noob to TomTom.

I am a Brit in Taiwan (so using a Taiwan map) and my wife has just gone and bought an old Tom Tom Go (330 or 335) .

How can I update this as much as possible? Any help appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

@Admin ... Apologies if this is in the wrong place :(

ps. Pic as pdf attached if that helps

Attachments

• Tom Tom XL.pdf
    41.8 KB · Views: 233
XL models have been declared as End of Life by Tomtom, meaning no further map or other updates.

You can try installing Home (get it at tomtom.com/getstarted), connecting the device to the computer and logging in with a user name/password to see if anything in fact is offered for a download.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

XL models have been declared as End of Life by Tomtom, meaning no further map or other updates.

You can try installing Home (get it at tomtom.com/getstarted), connecting the device to the computer and logging in with a user name/password to see if anything in fact is offered for a download.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

@dhn

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply .

Ask a Question