New England Covered Bridges

All 176 'official' (WNG) Covered Bridges. Took me a while as there is no "address" for these. And PLEASE take into consideration I cannot drive to each and every one of these to verify them. I did drive to a few in NH this weekend and they were right on. If you ever come across one that is off, please let me know and I will update.

POIs inside show State abbreviation before the bridge name, so you have an idea of where it is before you select it.

Thanks Pedro for his Patience and guidance in helping me make my 1st POI for the group. Well, 2nd. The first was NH only. :)

Attachments

• Covered Bridges.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 591
anytime.... though I may leave the POI stuff to Pedro. That was not a fun or easy thing to do! hahaha. But hey, now I have them all too!

I have to just say a BIG THANK YOU

we are driving around New England at the moment and this POI rools !

I have it set to let me know when we are 3000 yards from one

and man you have got them spot on it hits the "desenation" like 2 feet from the bridge !

THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

made getting around NE so much easier

and the taco bell poi is also cool !

got to think outside the "bun"

great work - many "thank you"s - regret I didn't have this on my last leaf peepin trip - look forward to trying it next time

Ask a Question