New App Update this morning and info on Map downloads

Coincidently, Pedro and I am having USB connection problems with our 910's since upgrading. I believe we both have tripmaster installed, and with the chatter about TT discontinuing support for applications in these upgrades, hope this does not meant that there may be a bigger problem than the app's alone will not work...

I have tripmaster, I think I will hold off. Bit it sounds like eventually we will have to upgrade and loose support.

By the way, how do you uninstall tripmaster, completly?

Randy

Thanks. D-F.

Going to give my 510 a workout this week. On Vacation starting tomorrow. Flying to San Diego and taking a few side trips from there.

Driving from:
SD to Hollywood.
SD east to the desert
SD up and down coast.
And all over SD.

If you don't hear from me in a week, sell your 510!!!

Randy R.

Im having problem prior to the new update!
Im going to remove all 3rd party applications on my 910.
I sent my information to TT Support. They will issue me an RGA/RMA # which looks like my unit will be in the shop for who knows how long :(

WOW....my 910 is doing just fine and I have the new updates AND tripmaster installed.

Now with that being stated I had a problem with a corrupted firmware or something.

Tech support sent me to a website where I could install a very early version of the firmware and then run the executable. This basically cleared my old firmware out for an early version...then when I connected to HOME it allowed me to install the latest firmware...since then NO problems at all.

Pedro...this was done the day after you walked me through the stuff and right before my trip back to Texas on Friday.

Ask a Question