new app...for GO530, 730 & 930

3rd party apps

Hello statsman,

I also have GO 730 but I have not been able to install any of the third party apps except tomplayer. Even the tomplayer works only with the extrenal SD Card and then navigation doesn't work (I need to remove SD card for navigation)

My problem is that I cannot get the 4th menu screen on my tomtom. That is there are no extra icons appearing on my tomtom. I saw a snap of your tomtom menu screen and you had some icons for extra apps. I have tried everything that is there on the tomtom forum to make it work but nothing helped.

Did you do something special to make them work? Did you downgrade your firmware?

Hello statsman,

I also have GO 730 but I have not been able to install any of the third party apps except tomplayer. Even the tomplayer works only with the extrenal SD Card and then navigation doesn't work (I need to remove SD card for navigation)

My problem is that I cannot get the 4th menu screen on my tomtom. That is there are no extra icons appearing on my tomtom. I saw a snap of your tomtom menu screen and you had some icons for extra apps. I have tried everything that is there on the tomtom forum to make it work but nothing helped.

Did you do something special to make them work? Did you downgrade your firmware?

Well it will be hard to diagnose your issues...yes I have been able to install many third party apps. I followed the posted instructions for each. All are installed on my SD card (including Screenshot, Offroad navigator, Tripmaster, tomplayer and reverse itinerary)...running the most recent firmware and apps.

Attachments

• tt1.jpg
    tt1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 327
Have no idea why or what it does, but when I started home it downloaded the new app.

Are you still on app 8.351 for the Tomtom?

Perhaps you downloaded a Tomtom HOME update? The PC version was updated last week to 2.7.3.1894. Perhaps there was a similar Mac update.

Ask a Question