New 910, Old Map

First off, I'm new to TT, so please have patience.

I purchased a TT 910 in May, but have had some map issues. My North American map is obviously out of date (roads and bridges that have existed for years not shown on map). Will I have to purchase a new up to date map when I just spent $500 on the 510? Or will Tomtom upgrade my map for free since I just purchased the unit.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you know what version of maps you have? You might actually have the latest (as scary as that might be).

Assuming that you don't have the latest version, I think your best bet is to contact support and tell them about your new purchase with out dated maps.

North_America V650.1073

That is definitely not the latest. The current version is 675 but as far as I know the NA is only currently available in Europe.

The next version is 665 which is currently available.

Try contacting support and see if they can help you in getting the new maps.

675.1409 is the latest for North America and im currently using it on my Go 510. It is the best map to date (better than the 675 canada+usa version)

Do not get the 665 version, its actually worse than the 650. (650 was based on Navteq maps, 665 and up are TeleAtlas.

If you manage to find the Rider maps they are still using Navteq V 6.80 then your rockin.

Ask a Question