New 9.053 Navcore and battery glitch?

Downloaded the new navcore (9.053) for my ONE .
I noticed the battery indicator continues to show it is 'charging' even though I know it is fully charged.

I noticed this also last week on my tomtom 540m. I`m not sure if this may cause other complications like overheating which maybe crashing my unit.

Not sure if it would cause your problem or not, but I can tell you it should not be in a continual charging state.
You may want to call tomtom and tell them what happened when you did the new navcore update. Or you could go back to your old navcore and see if it fixes the problem. If not, then you will need to call for an RMA and get a replacement.
You would think tomtom would test these new navcores before unleashing them to the public. Only cause a larger headache... sheesh! :eek:

Yes, I had same problem with 9.053 and battery issues... Went back to 8.415 ..AGAIN. works properly w/ 8.415

I had the same problem when I charged via my USB computer connection and I thought I would just live with; but I noticed when I plugged it into the cigarette lighter port in the car it eventually showed fully charged. Go figure. Maybe the new app is looking for a certain charge rate.

Ask a Question