new 720 owner from SoCal

Hi everyone... just picked up a go720 lastnight from BestBuy.

except for a few small things, I really really like this. I got it to use in my BMW since my work seems to take me all over SoCal... and I had gotten spoiled with the GPS in my fiance's Honda Accord.

But wow this is so much better than even the Honda/Acura systems (which is considered one of the easiest and best to use among the OEM ones)

It is just so intuitive and easy to use and has tons of great features... seems so much more advanced than many OEM ones.

I really like the handsfree feature and it seems to work much better than my portable Motorola Speaker Phone.

And I can't wait to actually get a ProClip so I can make a permanent mount, run the iPod cable, hardwired powercable, and run the audio out to my Alpine HU (since I used to have the first generation iPod interface in that headunit that just totally blew).

I just need to figure out how to get it to automatically switch between data for the traffic and handsfree more effectively with my SLVR (L7).:)

Ask a Question