New 510 owner with an edit problem

How do I edit my home address (change street number)? How do I delete entery's from the "street and house number file? Thanks Jim new member today

First off, welcome.

Yes, follow 46jimbo's instructions and you'll be able to change the home location.

Now to "delete entery's from the street and house number file?" is kind of odd. I think you are talking about how TomTom remembers the City and Street from previous navigations. You need to delete 'Recent destinations'. It will clear out the recent destinations and also the remembered City and Street.

In order to delete the recent destination do the following:

1. In the Main Menu tap 'Navigate to..'

2. Tap on 'Recent Destinations'

3. Tap on 'Delete'

And stop going to places you aren't supposed to! LOL. :D

(and I am totally kidding, if there's any doubt)

Thanks for the response. I changed the home location. One remaining queestion how do Iget rid of the entry's inthe "address" file? Thanks jim

Are you talking about the automatic search result when you last enter a city, street, etc when navigating to an address?

First off, welcome.

Yes, follow 46jimbo's instructions and you'll be able to change the home location.

Now to "delete entery's from the street and house number file?" is kind of odd. I think you are talking about how TomTom remembers the City and Street from previous navigations. You need to delete 'Recent destinations'. It will clear out the recent destinations and also the remembered City and Street.

In order to delete the recent destination do the following:

1. In the Main Menu tap 'Navigate to..'

2. Tap on 'Recent Destinations'

3. Tap on 'Delete'
Thanks--problem solved. And thanks also to the others. Great forum. jim

Ask a Question