Network stuff for sale

I hate ebay so...

I have 2 Linksys WRK54G wireless routers (both with latest firmware) and a Linksys wireless print server WPS54G for sale.

You can't get the routers new anymore and they are selling on ebay for and other online places for $40.

The Print server goes for about $75-$110.

Everything works! And I have the manuals and software.

Package deal or pieces... PM your offers.

Why am I selling? I don't use the print server at all, set it up and used it for a month maybe. I'm tired of looking at it on my desk. The routers, well one is a spare if the other dies...and it never has. And I'm upgrading... so i have no need for either of them anymore.

Everything will be reset to factory defaults prior to shipping so you won't have to bother me saying 'hey battom, I can't log into the router/print server to configure it for my network...'

While I'm at it I suppose I could throw the offer of selling my stock TTONE SDcard out there too.

We all know it's a 1GB card.... an no, it will not come with any maps on it ;)

I may have a Dell desktop (slimline) for sale too... need to check with the wifey on that one.

.......oh yeah, and seeing how I now have 20 frikkin feet of snow in my driveway, I'm making snowcones for $0.50 a pop... get 'em while ...ah.... supplies last!!!! <rolling my eyes>

Last edited:

Ask a Question