Need Voices Badly

Hi Anyone,

So I bought a TT 1, two days ago. I got the promo code for a new voice. I chose the sexy girls voice (french) but did not know it will actually be in that language. Why only give 3 choices for a premium voice?

anyway... does anyone have sylvia voice for TT. I think she has the best soothing voice for a long ride. any download would be appreciated.

email me: (e-mail address removed)

Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to the boards. I thought the same when I received my promotion code.
Unfortunately we can offer any share or download on property that is for sale. Only freeware is avialable here.

What are the steps to take to transfer the downloaded voices from my computer to my TT one? Can I put them on a SD card and transfer them that way?

What are the steps to take to transfer the downloaded voices from my computer to my TT one? Can I put them on a SD card and transfer them that way?
If you downloaded them to your HOME\Downloads directory on your computer, than you just need to open TT HOME and install them through the application.

Can I put them on a SD card and transfer them that way?
Not if it is not the SD from your ONE you can't! The TT OS and files all reside on the SD card itself.

You should take the SD card out of your ONE, put it into your PC/card reader and transfer the voice files to the 'voices' folder on the card. Put it back in the ONE and they should then be available in the voice selection.

But before doing anything, make sure you have a complete backup of the ONE's SD card, just in case!

Ask a Question