Need South African maps

Hi, I own a Tom Tom One, Model N14644. Can anyone tell me if I can get any software downloaded for South African maps.
Thanks for any info. Peter

Are you referring to application updates? If so, and if there is a newer version available, just connect your unit to Home and the newer app will be offered.

South African maps

Hi, thanks for the reply. No I didn't mean application updates, I meant can I actually get an initial download of current S.African maps onto my Tom Tom. My current one has got Europe, but I want to use my device when I go to S.Africa, so I was wondering if there's a way to load it from scratch with S.A maps.

There is no model N14644. If you go here: http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9521/c/2355 and enter the first 2 characters of your serial number, it'll show what specific model you have.

Then connect your unit to Home-->Add Voices/maps--> and follow through to select your model and the map you want (South Africa). It can be purchased that way, if available.

There are no legitimate source of free TomTom maps..........

It's easy to find what maps are available......

Just go to the TomTom website and click on "maps"
(www.tomtom.com/en_gb/shop/maps is the UK version)

Enter your model name in the dropdown box and then click on the continent you want. That should give another dropdown list of different maps to choose from.

I found:
South Africa, Swaziland and Lesotho - Single Map(v8.80) 63.9 MB

Southern Africa - Single Map(v8.80) 120.6 MB

Africa - Single Map(v8.80) 179.5 MB

It's easy to find what maps are available......

Just go to the TomTom website and click on "maps"
(www.tomtom.com/en_gb/shop/maps is the UK version)

Enter your model name in the dropdown box and then click on the continent you want. That should give another dropdown list of different maps to choose from.

I found:
South Africa, Swaziland and Lesotho - Single Map(v8.80) 63.9 MB

Southern Africa - Single Map(v8.80) 120.6 MB

Africa - Single Map(v8.80) 179.5 MB

Thanks very much Andy, I appreciate your help.

There is no model N14644. If you go here: http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9521/c/2355 and enter the first 2 characters of your serial number, it'll show what specific model you have.

Then connect your unit to Home-->Add Voices/maps--> and follow through to select your model and the map you want (South Africa). It can be purchased that way, if available.

There are no legitimate source of free TomTom maps..........

Thanks very much for the instructions. I found my model, it said "ONE (30 series) 125/130 - 2GB, so I assume the map selection for both the 125 and the 130 models is compatible?. I appreciate your help

Ask a Question