Need North America phone number!

TomTom Model(s)
go2535
Home Office

I have had three TomTom GO2535 that all have failed. I am now on my fourth failure!!! I need to speak to someone in north America at the corporate level. Does any one have an address or a phone number that I can use?
I, needless to say, an very disappointed with this product and would not encourage anyone to buy this model TomTom!

I purchased TomTom GO2535 about 7 months ago. I have had the unit replaced three times. One was broken out of the box, a second had a battery failure in two weeks, the third lasted about four months and now I have a total voice failure!! When tech is called they don't know how to fix the problem. Now I am looking at a fourth failure!
I need a North American address so I can at least contact someone in North America.
I don't know about their other products but they should not be selling this defective model to the public.
At the same time I purchase my unit a friend purchase the same unit and had two failures in the first thirty days so he asked Best Buy to return his money and he bought a Garmin. I can't do this because I have had the unit too long to return for a refund.
Any help would be appreciated.

I've merged your two topics on the same subject.
As you can see it gets confusing if you have two questions with different info in each. (dhn's reply was to your post shown first.

TomTom's North America phone number for Customer Services is 866-486-6866.

Hope you have some luck with them and get a full refund.

Ask a Question