need navcore please

2.7 killed my tt so i need to start from new. TTs was no help after 45 min on the phone! I need navcore 7.833 for my eclipse2210

Thanks

Tony,

You could try this version of 7.833 I used here but be wary that it disabled some of the functionality of 2210P by not allowing me to switch between Navi/Audio. It could have been my fault though not copying hidden files.

To get a clean install of 7.833, I used a 7.166 install from this site, then Home allowed me to update to 7.833 when I reconnected to that program.

Were the 8.30 maps working ok on your Eclipse?

I plugged in and it update to 2.7 and GPS fix? and something else, then i lost everything. I keep getting error from the link. I think they are only good for short time. (NM it work will let you knw 2mrw what happens)

Clarion here i come!

BTW, i had navcore 8.4X working with the gps but not the eclipse.

Last edited:
is there a navcore section where it would be easyier to add remove until I find a solution for new maps

App 7.166 for the One 3rd Edition is here, it's not specific to the eclipse, but if charesty's process works then you'll end up with an eclipse-supported 7.833 version.

Ask a Question