Need Motorcycle 12 Volt Power Supply Wire for TomTom Rider 2

Hi PommyBosh
I have just checked out the link you gave to the supplier you found in UK, and although they do list the Rider 2 dock, they advise "This product in on backorder and delivery times may be extended". I also looked at Tomtom Australia, as it has listed the dock as being available for some time, but even that source has dried up. Hopefully Tomtom are running out the new, improved dock in the (very) near future.....?
PC

I spoke with TomTom UK yesterday (20 Apr 10) and they are expecting supplies of the powered mount into the UK today. I assume it should take a few days to get out to their retailers. That, of course, also assumes they weren't trying to fly the parts in (aircraft have been grounded in the UK for the last few days due to the volcano in Iceland. There is limited flying today).

Alternatively, there are non-powered mounts available (via Google "Rider v2 additional bike mount").

Apologies if what I've said isn't relevant as I've not got time to read through the whole thread. :eek:

I spoke with TomTom UK yesterday (20 Apr 10) and they are expecting supplies of the powered mount into the UK today. I assume it should take a few days to get out to their retailers. That, of course, also assumes they weren't trying to fly the parts in (aircraft have been grounded in the UK for the last few days due to the volcano in Iceland. There is limited flying today).

Alternatively, there are non-powered mounts available (via Google "Rider v2 additional bike mount").

Apologies if what I've said isn't relevant as I've not got time to read through the whole thread. :eek:

Spoke directly with them today, as opposed to an e-mail conversation, and they are now due in 28 Apr. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question