Need Help

Connect your 910 to your computer using the home dock. You don't have to open TT Home. after you download the zip file to your computer, explore your TT 910 using windows explorer. Your 910 will be under 'Devices with removable storage'. Double click on the 910 and look for a folder that says voices. Double click the folder and you will see files in there. THe zip files go in that folder. You have to unzip the files and extract them into that location.

When your done, disconnect your TT from your computer and turn it on. Go to your preferences until you see voices. If your TT ask if you only want to select English voices, select "NO". You have to scroll through all your voices until you see the one you added.

I am using TOMTOM navigator 6, but after I unzip the files into voice, I could not see them through preference-change voice? Can anybody help? Thanks.

I'm not sure on the Navigator, but If it asks you to only choose English voices, select 'No'. It's considered non english.

Ask a Question