Need help with my TT1

I haven't used my TT1 one for about 1.5 months , so I thought I would charge up the batt. everything worked fine when the batt. was charged. When I turned on my TT1 it says there was a new version of TT home. I downloaded the new version and now I can't get anything on my TT. I check my sd card and it showed all my maps and everything else. So I copied them on my comp. I reset my TT and still nothing. I un plugged it from my comp. and turn it back on still nothing. When I turn my TT1 on it show the hand and but then nothing else. Any ideas... Thanks

I have had good service from Tomtom customer service on the phone. The number is on the TomTom web page.

I had to format the unit twice, but reload is easy but time consuming - so don't be afraid to do that if they suggest.

Larry L .thanks for your reply.. I finally got it after trying several times.I had to restore back to my old back up and it's working fine now. I thought something was wrong with the TT1 or my SD card bad. Thanks again.

you have to use your paper clip to do "reset" to get your TT1 life back, when you did new upgrade

Ask a Question