Need help on my TT 3rd edition gps

Hi and very nice site to be in. I thought "tomtom" site would have a forum but i guess not :(

anyways, i purchased a Tomtom GPS 3rd edition. Its my first gps I ever bought and I luv it.

Pretty much I understood on how to use it by myself than looking online for answers.The only thing that i dont understand is... I plugged my charger into the gps (using usb charger) and on the top of the unit a green light is on. Its been maybe an hour or so and the light is sill on. When or how do you know that the unit is fully charged? if i turn it on does it say fully charged or something?

thanks.:)

from the main screen....tap the lower right hand corner of the screen and you should then see a sidebar containing various info. at the top is the battery indicator. If the unit is in fact charging it will say "charging" under the indicator. Either plugged in while driving or on the charger, when fully charged the battery indicator shows full and the word disappears.

Last edited:

Ask a Question