Need Help! MapShare's jacked

Just got a tomtom one 3rd and HOME is telling me that my maps are 28 weeks old and that i have 18,591 free MapShare corrections waiting, but every time i go to update it says this:

"Note
a problem has occurred

the following problem occurred. you can continue, but functionality may not be available.

MapShare patch distribution is temporarily unavailable"

I was able to update to the latest map and add new voices and images, but this is jacked
ALSO... when i try to operate my ONE in home... it downloads the new file, but always says that the installation of the new add-on failed
so what do i do about all this?
THANKS!

Last edited:
Just got a tomtom one 3rd and HOME is telling me that my maps are 28 weeks old and that i have 18,591 free MapShare corrections waiting, but every time i go to update it says this:

"Note
a problem has occurred

the following problem occurred. you can continue, but functionality may not be available.

MapShare patch distribution is temporarily unavailable"

I was able to update to the latest map and add new voices and images, but this is jacked
ALSO... when i try to operate my ONE in home... it downloads the new file, but always says that the installation of the new add-on failed
so what do i do about all this?
THANKS!

Welcome to the wonderful world of TomTom's crappy servers for that is where the problem lies. The message about having all the mapshares to dl is a faulty one. The usual 'solution' when you see something weird appear while in TTHome is to simply try again later (a couple of hours, perhaps the next day).

Ask a Question