Need help for traffic problem on my xl 350tm

Hi,
I have the TOMTOM XL 350 TM that I bought at Future Shop. I activate the code coming with the device and I download the most recent map. Everything works perfectly in the first week I received traffic information. But for some reason I don?t know now the traffic information don?t work, when I plug traffic receiver it s always SHOW loading FOR SIGNA and I don?t have any traffic information.
I want to know if the device have some application inside that I may delete by mistake ?? And I want to know how I can resolve the problem, I tried already the factory default but it s won?t work too.

PLEASE HELP ME , I NEED THE TRIFFIC AND I LIVE IN MONTREAL CANADA WHERE THE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE

Thank you

Have you tried resetting the unit by holding the power button for about 10 seconds on that unit?

No , I didn't try that. I think something its missing on my device.
i did a factory restor before but it s still the same. alway searching for signal.

I think I delete something in the device folder but i don t know how i can get it back. I tried everything thing, factory restore, reinstaller tomtom house but nothing happend still the same since 3 week alway the icon said searching .

please help please

Did you reset the unit?

And do you have a backup (hopefully with Explorer) made prior to the problem?

same with mine. Bought mine last year and I think the traffic options disappeared from the last major update...I remember the user maps disappeared from the Home software.

I think if I go with Tomtom again, it'll be without the traffic option which is a waste of money...just the unlimited map option...

Ask a Question