need help activation code: XL 350-TM

im having a hard time activating the code, i tried using the flash tool but still im getting the "error occured, please try again", i already updated the device using the latest map guarantee and it says device has already the latest map.....any way to fix this? please help tnx

You should not need an activation code for the map. The installation process includes the required activation file.

Your map should be at version 850. What is yours? (tap the satellite bars to see the version number. Then tap the version number to see the map installed and its version number.

(if your model doesn't have the satellite bars, then click on 'done' on the opening screen and then click the bottom right of the next screen)

i cant access the device..i dont know if i did this wrong, when i first launch tomtom at my pc it asks me to update some files, i also update the latest map, i tried to install it but it says it has no free space, so i deleted the old map ( i made a back-up for the map ) and tried to install the new map, so when i try to add a new map it says the map cant be used in the device untill its activated first

btw when i tried to add a map the file size is around 1.7 gb ( old map?), and the new map i download is around 1.6 gb, but when i add, only map appears is the 1.7 gb which is the old map right?

edit: ok i transfer the latest map to FromDevice folder, and installed it, but it gives me an error it says "problem with map, you cannot use this map on this device, usa_canada_mexico_p-165", also by downloading the file it has a activation in a zip file

Last edited:

Ask a Question