Navy Blue 2000 Jetta Icon

The only rear view pic of your requested car that I could find is in black. (see this link).

2858 2000 Volkswagen Jetta

If that's ok, let me know and I'll convert it. Otherwise you can take a picture of your car with a digital camera and upload it for me to convert. If you decide to do that, I suggest you take the picture from behind AND above slightly so it will look good on the 3D map.

blue 2000 jetta car icon

rick,

it actually looks like my car..navy blue on my computer. can you convert and email me?....thanks so much!!!!!

Attachments

• 2858_00_Jetta_rear.jpg
    2858_00_Jetta_rear.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,853
Here's the converted Jetta below. Just 'right-click' on the image, then save it to your computer's desktop. Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
Mazda 3 Image Conversion

rick,

any chance you can help convert the attached for my wife????

the jetta looks great!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• MZ3-04061.jpg
    MZ3-04061.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,652
Here you go. Hope it works for you.

Thanks for saying thank you. Some never say a word. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mazda 3 Image Conversion

let me say it again then...........THANKS!!!! trying to figure out how to do it on my end, but seems a bit complicated. thanks for the quick response...last question for you ..my wife's tomtom is about 2 years old...will i be able to add it to hers or not??? thanks!!!!

let me say it again then...........THANKS!!!! trying to figure out how to do it on my end, but seems a bit complicated. thanks for the quick response...last question for you ..my wife's tomtom is about 2 years old...will i be able to add it to hers or not??? thanks!!!!
Not sure what version app (navcore) your wife has installed, but if it's ver 8 or higher, all you need to do is move the image into the 'art/cars' folder on her TT. If she's running an older version, see link below. Scroll past all the custom images for instructions.

TomTom Navigator Custom Cursors

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Ask a Question