Navcore 6.520

TomTom Model(s)
Rider v1
Hello,
Urgently looking for navcore 6.520 for my Rider v1. Please help

The oldest thing I've been able to spot is 7.540. By ANY chance do you know the full 8 digit build number of the release you need (e.g., 7.540.9309) because if you do, we may be able to find it. If you have a record of that, we may be able to provide a link.

Looks like we have another to add to our 'list'!

Yes, and we should probably consolidate them ALL there unless we blow a max message byte count or something. Too many spread over too much space. Funny - no way to edit the reason for the mod to the message.

THANKS!!!! :) I spent a few days to find this navcore!!! Yuo save my life! :D

Hello,
Unfortunately I could not switch on my tomtom ... I have such information:
* Run-time variables:

sDeviceCode = "AK7SJBJAS6"
sDeviceMUID = "K13485B00564"
sDeviceType = "rider"
sLastConnectedDevice = "rider"
sLoginType = "User"
sUsername = ".............."
sSessionId = "16a9b0a0-baba37bd-16a9b099-baba37bd-00000002-8ibhco7u6b0shrmeehcgo8g451"
sBrowserComponentType = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; AskTB5.6)"
sFlashVersion = "0"
sSoftwareVersion = "0"

what it means:
sFlashVersion = "0"
sSoftwareVersion = "0"

Rider will not turn on ... shows the splash screen that says tomtom and nothing further happens. I tried to update it, but after the update is the same situation. I do not know what to do ...

Can you help me with this pleas....

Last edited:
Well, what issue were you having originally that caused you to look for the 6.520 application?

Have you tried resetting the unit by holding the power button about 10 seconds till you hear the drum sound (unless your unit has a dedicated reset hole)?

Also, are you using the cable that came with the device and are you using a usb port on the back of the unit?

I tried reset... not working...
I tried those navcore http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/navcore_7.901.9181.rider7.cab
the result is that the navigation locks on the window that says TomTom RIDER and photo navigation and bar at the bottom of the screen still loads... and nothing happens...
Maybe is the problem of internal memory? computer does not see the navigation if there is no sd card inside... so I can not format it. But tomtom home sees navigation...

I've tried:
http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/navcore_7.540.9309.rider7.cab
http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/navcore_7.541.9313.rider7.cab
http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/navcore/navcore_7.901.9181.rider7.cab
and

Last edited:
I agree the SD might be bad. Did you ever upgrade your map in Tomtom HOME? If so, then the map is locked to the Rider's serial number, and you can use any 2GB SD card.

Just copy over your map folder from that SD to another one, and extract the same application referenced earlier.

not well written about internal memory ... I mean the internal memory of the navigation. Everyone on every forums write to format it, but I can not do that. computer when I connect the navigation just does not see the navigation ... shows the disk, but when I wants to enter, computer shows the information insert the disk into the drive.

The Rider1 doesn't have any internal memory. There's a little bit for bios space (which the app I listed should flash/update), but if you're having problems it's either a bad SD card, or some other hardware fault on the device.

Probably you're right. This must be hardware problems, so I have to go to the electronic service. However, I thank you for your help and time.

I don't think we've exhausted all the things to try yet have we? There's still the posibility the SD card itself is bad. Do you have another you can try copying the map folder and downloaded system files onto?

Ask a Question