Nav4 V16.101

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 620
VERSION 16.101
Released on 5 April 2016
This update applies to: GO 40, GO 50, GO 60, GO 400, GO 500, GO 510, GO 600, GO 610, GO 5000, GO 5100, GO 6000, GO 6100, START 40, START 50, START 60, RIDER 40, RIDER 400
MYDRIVE APP: IMPROVED ROUTE PLANNING
MyDrive on your smartphone can now plan a route from any starting point. Simply tap Plan a Route in the app menu and choose your starting point and destination.

VOLUME ERROR FIXED
We have fixed an issue where the volume dropped during turn-by-turn instructions.

RECORD ROUTES AS TRACKS
You can now record your routes as you drive them by tapping Record in the Main Menu. Recorded routes are saved in the My Routes folder and can be selected for future trips. When driving recorded routes, you will not be offered faster alternatives – the feature is intended to help you drive the exact same route as when it was recorded.

Recorded routes can be exported from your device either via memory card or by using MyDrive.

OTHER BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Various performance improvements and bug fixes have been implemented.
VERSION 16.101
Released on 5 April 2016
This update applies to: RIDER 40, RIDER 400
BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING
Now you can not only accept calls but also make outgoing calls with your smartphone in your pocket. The TomTom Rider connects via Bluetooth® to your phone, so you can call hands-free while you're riding your motorcycle.

MYDRIVE APP: IMPROVED ROUTE PLANNING
MyDrive on your smartphone can now plan a route from any starting point. Simply tap Plan a Route in the app menu and choose your starting point and destination.

OTHER BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Various performance improvements and bug fixes have been implemented.

Yep. Most importantly, the application fixes the low volume bug introduced in the prior application. It should NEVER have taken this long for the release.

My 6000 seems to start up a lot faster and it runs smoother. The bug where my map (after setting a new destination) it drops to about 2-3 frames per second and green boxes appear and dissappear on the screen is still present. It might be a hardware issue. I'm not sure. But I'm happier!

Ask a Question