National Wildlife Refuges POI

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
Greetings all,

Thanks for creating this thread - it's very generour of you to offer to create requested POIs like this!

I personally am interested in having a POI file that has all the National Wildlife Refuges in it. I find that the "Parks & Recereation" POI (or whatever they call it) that TT supplies is somewhat inaccurate and contains entirely too many things I am not interested in to have it give me warnings when I'm out and about.

Thanks in advance for considering this - I certainly understand if it is too monumental of a task to do!

Cheers,
Christopher

Nwlr

Greetings all,

Thanks for creating this thread - it's very generour of you to offer to create requested POIs like this!

I personally am interested in having a POI file that has all the National Wildlife Refuges in it. I find that the "Parks & Recereation" POI (or whatever they call it) that TT supplies is somewhat inaccurate and contains entirely too many things I am not interested in to have it give me warnings when I'm out and about.

Thanks in advance for considering this - I certainly understand if it is too monumental of a task to do!

Cheers,
Christopher
I LOOKED AT THE WILDLIFE REF LOCATOR.....YES VERY MONUMENTAL WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I'LL ET IT UP FOR YOU FOR 1 STATE AND THEN SHOW YOU HOW TO ADD THE REST OK?

GEORGE

P.S. I'VE ALREADY MADE THE LOGO AND FILE

Attachments

• NWL.ZIP
    1.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
That sounds great George, thanks!!! I'm in Massachusetts.

Cheers,
Christopher

I LOOKED AT THE WILDLIFE REF LOCATOR.....YES VERY MONUMENTAL WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I'LL ET IT UP FOR YOU FOR 1 STATE AND THEN SHOW YOU HOW TO ADD THE REST OK?

GEORGE

P.S. I'VE ALREADY MADE THE LOGO AND FILE

Ask a Question