NASA Voice not found

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2535 TM WTE, GO930
I have two TomTom's the GO 510 (AKA 710) & the GO 930. I tried installing the NASA voice with TomTom Home (v 2.6.3.1609) on both GPS's. After installing, I could not find the voice. It was listed in the voice folder as "data121", but it was not in my list of usable voices.:confused: On the Go 930, the .BMP image replaced the Simon (Computer Voice) image for some reason (not the same file name). But the voice was Simon's. After uninstalling NASA, Simon went back to normal.

Anybody else have any luck with the NASA voice? If so, did you do anything special?

Ron

There should be 3 files in the voices folder for each voice. (e.g. ?data88.chk?, ?data88.vif?, ?data88.tlv?)

There may be a fourth: data88.bmp.

Is that what you have?

When asked "Do you only want to select voices from the same language?"

Have you tried hitting "No."? The amount of times I have made this mistake is countless. If you hit no at least it will show everything you have on there. Just a suggestion.

There are 4 files for the NASA voice. All are there as "data121.*". I also tried using the different language selection.

Ron

Ask a Question