Napoleon Dynamite

I know I am new, but I am looking at possibly forking out some money to hire some voice talent to do a Napoleon Dynamite voice. Is there any interest in this? I am probably going to try to sell it for a small fee, if the voice talent is costly, to make some of my money back. I put out an email to this guy (http://www.bryandemke.com/) so hopefully it won't be as poor as some of the other celebrity voices I have heard.

Let me know if there is interest, and I'll keep you posted on this project.

Chris

Well, turns out that that guy wants to charge $500 for just a limited time usage right, or $1000 for full rights. If I had that much money, I'd surely drop it on this, but that's a little out of my range on what I want to spend for a voice, not to mention, if I was going to sell it, I would want it to be reasonablly priced. I have a decent script if anyone knows of a good impersonator. I am still looking for one and will keep you posted.

I might be willing to fork over a small amount depending on the cost for a different person.

I thought I had a couple local guys that were going to try their hand at recording, but they backed out last minute. I have a couple emails out to agencies across the US looking for a voice talent... my Napoleon isn't anywhere near what my standards are... but I haven't recieved any emails back. Hopefully I'll get something back this week. I am going to stay on the 2 guys local and see if they'll at least try for a couple bucks.

Ask a Question