Naming a Favorite

Today when I was loading several "Favorites" I decided I would put the persons name and address in the description. I wanted to do this because there isn't a way to view just the address once you have it stored as a favorite. However once I hit "ok" to save the name of the favorite, it puts the numbers of the address at the front and everything else behind that.

Example: I enter "John - 123 Main St." What I get is "123 John - Main St."

Is this normal? Anyone else seen this? Why doesn't it save it as it was entered?

Today when I was loading several "Favorites" I decided I would put the persons name and address in the description. I wanted to do this because there isn't a way to view just the address once you have it stored as a favorite. However once I hit "ok" to save the name of the favorite, it puts the numbers of the address at the front and everything else behind that.

Example: I enter "John - 123 Main St." What I get is "123 John - Main St."

Is this normal? Anyone else seen this? Why doesn't it save it as it was entered?

I KNOW there is a setting somewhere that asks whether you want street numbers before or after street names.

I'm sorry but I don't have the unit with me to tell you the exact steps to get to it. But play around with the Preferences and you should find the setting. It IS there.

I KNOW there is a setting somewhere that asks whether you want street numbers before or after street names.

I'm sorry but I don't have the unit with me to tell you the exact steps to get to it. But play around with the Preferences and you should find the setting. It IS there.

[CHANGE PREFERENCES] --> [NAME PREFERENCES] -->

checkmark [SHOW HOUSE NUMBER BEFORE STREET NAME]

[CHANGE PREFERENCES] --> [NAME PREFERENCES] -->

checkmark [SHOW HOUSE NUMBER BEFORE STREET NAME]

Pleeeez....

Don't make me feel completely useless! Tell me you did NOT know that from memory!:D

Thanks........

For GO 920T

Go to Change Preferences then, Manage Favorites and click on the Favorite. Click, Rename and rename the favorite (example, John's House) then, click on OK.

Ask a Question