MyTomTom accounts

TomTom Model(s)
Start 25 Europe
While I was having some problems with downloading a new map to my Start 25 I was advised to open a second/alternative account with MyTomTom.
I have since resolved the downloading problem but am left with an account on MyTomTom that insists that I have items to download. I know my device is up to date so need to cancel this account to stop it from keep telling me I have items waiting to download :(.

Has anyone an idea how to close an account in MyTomTom, please?

Were you advised to open a second account because you already owned a unit that was registered and connect using MyTomTom?

Using the systray icon, and selecting MyTomTom there at the top, the web page should be invoked. From the web page, if you click on the green MyTomTom button in the upper right corner ...

Do you see yourself logged in with the right account?
If you click on "Account details", do you see the 'good' account listed?

I don't believe you can actual cancel the existence of an account. Annoying though it is, just ignore the offerings that you know don't apply for your device.

You can try CS for France, I think the number is: 0811025124

Ask a Question