Mydrive app not compatible with android 13.

LOL... nice reply Argh-to-tomtom. Thankyou. If i log on to the mydrive (website online) i can see they made a beta version for a new tool (routeplanner) and then you can upload a GPX to mydrive, or make a new route for yourself and upload it to mydrive. It takes a while before your route has been uploaded to the (rider 550)Mydrive... so its a temporairly solution.

@TomTom... can you reply to this matter with a solution?? otherwise i will have to exchange my TomTom for a Garmin.

That does not help with the "natural" integration with the phone, for traffic, cameras, calls, music etc as promised with feature spec of the TT device.
Work around X, work around Y bodge Z does not equal a £300+ device that appears to be EOL with necessary software not touched for 2+ years.

I had this exact problem on both my Samsung laptop and Oppo phone. Having read this thread I tried the hack of going to the Play Store website using Firefox. Glad to see I didn't get the "incompatible Android version" message straight away. However after selecting install and logging on to Google the Web page displayed 3 devices. My Oppo phone and Samsung laptop were both greyed out but my old Huawei phone (which I no longer have) was available so I selected that. I then got a message saying the install would happen shortly but nothing much seemed to happen. I then noticed there was an option to install to other devices. I selected that and found the Samsung and Oppo were no longer greyed out ! I selected the Samsung ( which I was using) and again got the message saying it would be installed shortly. I got no further messages but 10 or 15 minutes later the MyDrive app was showing on my homescreen.

It seems to be working! Hope this works for some of you other guys.

Spoke too soon when I said it seems to be working. What I wanted MyDrive for was to import .gpx files. However this option is not available in the app that I downloaded.

Happily I've found that that option can be found in the Web version https://mydrive.tomtom.com. So it turns out I don't actually need to install the app. 3 hours of my life I'm never getting back.

I've lost sleep over this. Android S23 Ultra running Android 13 with the new Rider 550 sat nav. I was about to return it until I stumbled across an APK file that allows you to force install and seems to be working. I'll know more when I actually get out for a ride tomorrow

I've lost sleep over this. Android S23 Ultra running Android 13 with the new Rider 550 sat nav. I was about to return it until I stumbled across an APK file that allows you to force install and seems to be working. I'll know more when I actually get out for a ride tomorrow
What version is the *.apk file, and how reliable is the source?

The rider 550 will work fine even without installing the Mydrive app.
To use Mydrive you will need to open Mydrive on a computer.

Salut

Je suis sur Android 13 pour moi l'application Mydrive est compatible avec Android 13 Quel est votre problème exactement.

Avez-vous essayé de désinstaller Mydrive sur votre téléphone, puis de le réinstaller.
Ont me dit que l'application est pour une ancienne version et que mon téléphone n'est pas compatible

Hi guys I just bought a tomtom 62 and i want to install mydrive but on google play it said that my phone is to new. My phone is one plus nine pro. What i can do ?

I'm attaching photo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-22-15-40-56-90_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-22-15-40-56-90_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi guys I just bought a tomtom 62 and i want to install mydrive but on google play it said that my phone is to new. My phone is one plus nine pro. What i can do ?
No choice if you can't install mydrive from google play on your phone
it is not necessary to have Mydrive to operate your GPS
Solution prepare your routes from Mydrive on the computer.

Ask a Question