My Volume went down!!

TomTom Model(s)
go 630
So I have recently upgraded my go630, and for some odd reason, my volume has went down. It is saying the volume is at 100%, but it is nowhere close to where it was when I first had this thing. . . . . . .please someone help. I use my GPS every night, and with a Diesel Motor under the hood, I cant hear anything now!!

RYAN

There is a checkbox on the volume preferences page for "Link volume to speed" or possibly "Link volume to noise level" which ever one you have make sure its NOT selected as it seems to work in reverse making the sound level go down instead of increasing.

Otherwise the latest Navcore release has indeed lowered the maximum volume from the device by a small amount, but try the first thing I suggested before you look at rolling back to a previous Navcore release/ external sound connections from the device to incerease the volume - Mike

Ask a Question