My TomTom Go 720 UPDATES?

Hey, I posted here not long ago; this is only my second time. I noticed that my 720 is not fully up to date. I've never gotten ANY type of updates since I had this device. Are there any type of updates that are no cost to me online? Thank you in advanced.

The application updates (current is 8.351), gpsquickfix files and mapshare updates are always free.

It is just the map that costs $$$$$. The current one is 860 and 865 will be released in a few weeks.

hey dhn thanks. I still wasn't able to find the "start home" and the "update my device." I had whatever version the device came with; i've never updated before. It wasnt a big inconvience to not have the updates for me. I'm actually giving this device to my parents, so i wanted to get the full updates fo her.

Simply download the Home software from the download link on the page that dhn gave you in the earlier post, install this software to your PC and connect the device via a mini USB lead - Mike

thanks dhn, after looking a little harder, i was able to find what you directed me to, and get the update.

Ask a Question