My scratch resistant tomtom!

TomTom Model(s)
hi
just wanted to tell you that i have tried the "Invisible Shield" for my tomtom 720 and i should say that it is impressive! gives a nicer look to tomtom too;) . I have tried the full body cover for tomtom. Got it for 12.5$.
I was sceptical at first about losing any touch screen sensitivity, but it is not so. Though there has been a very slight loss in sensitivity, it is not much; in fact, i think the touch screen has the optimal sensitivity now than before! Before, i think the sensitivity was too much;)
installing it requires a good amount of time... so, be prepared for it... but, small microbubbles actually do disappear in 3 days as the manufacturer says!
go to www.invisibleshield.com if you wanna try it.

Got some Palm cover that I had left from my Palm E2, work nicely, but beware of dirt or bubble when installing. I got it at Staple (bureau en gros), BELKIN it come in a kit with a cloth to remove dust and a plastic card to press the screen. It was not the right side, but I cut 2 pieces, who care the middle line my screen n't scratched. ;)

Last edited:
Screen protectors

Just wanted to add my 2cts.
Bought my GO920 with a screen protector package called VIDPRO (pn# HL-406)
It was in a package deal where I bought the TT. You have to cut the shields to the right size but they go on perfect and don't seem to decrease the sensitivity at all. Decreases glare also in bright sunlight. Thumbs up on this.:D
Now if I could only get the voice recognition to work.. :mad:

Yep, sure is. I used an x-acto knife and metal ruler to cut mine to size for a perfect edge.
then you use a little card to squeegee it on and you can barely tell its there.:)
Thanks. I just ordered one myself. Probably a good thing to have covering the expensive screen :)

just be sure to clean the screen and make sure no dust is floating around when you put it on as anything between the cover and the screen will stand out like a sore thumb (princess an the pea syndrome). Take your time positioning the edge/corner of one end and try to squeegee as you lay it down then work out the little bubbles that may be left. :D

Ask a Question