my promotion code

TomTom Model(s)
TomTomXXL
After creating Tom Tom account am supposed to Click on "Use my activation or promotion code". I can't find that sentence anywhere...does that simply mean that my maps are up-to-date as of now? Or am I missing something somewhere???

The activation or promotion code only applies to a "M" (lifetime maps) mode.

Is yours a "M" model?
You can only tell by what's on the box and a piece of paper with the activation code printed on it and BIG RED letters saying "IMPORTANT - DO NOT DISCARD".

@cubedmax

As per the previous message from spider, you don't say what model you have specifically. XXL covers a whole range of models, some of which include lifetime maps and some that don't.

In any case, be sure you avail yourself of the LMG (latest map guarantee) that will at least update you to what is current now, version 880 from November.

Cubedmax... have you installed the TomTom "Home" software?

If not, you get it from here:
http://www.tomtom.com/services/service.php?id=16&tab=87

"Use my activation or promotion code" is one of the main sections of the Home window.

But before you use that, you should go to the "Tools" menu and select the "Use Latest Map Guarantee" option (you should have that even if you don't have a lifetime maps model).

Ask a Question