My custom color scheme

Did you like the color scheme?

• Total voters
TomTom Model(s)
910 and ONE
I use the "Retro" scheme for daytime, but I wanted one that was hi-vis at night without being too bright at the same time. So I made my own.

Jacks Night

All black background with neon green roads and shaded green road edges. Kinda looks like the classic radar screen colors...

Please comment and review if you like it or not... I cant fix what I dont know is broke!

If its well recieved, Ill make more...

Attachments

• jacks night.zip
    969 bytes · Views: 1,180
Last edited:
have to say I like it very much, the dark screen at night is easy on the eyes as is the greeen, I am still suing it, thanks

Nice scheme

I've been bugging TomTom for a while about the "searchlight" qualities of their night schemes - this goes a long way to being able to drive at night and still see where you are going !

Love it !

It might even kick me into trying to do my own scheme, but may I'm just a little to lazy for that.

I am rather new to the tomtom and I recently bought the 720 ;) I love it but am just not really happy with the colors available - I tried downloading a few ut it's just not feeling comfotable (kinda looking for something close to mapart colors I liked the one above but am wondering how I can go about making my own colors or using something that I have to tweak it a little - what do I use or how do do it :) Thanks, james (cop in Ontario)

It would be a lot better to post a screen shot of ur new screen. I don't always want to download it just to look at it. But your other one is nice.

do you have a sample that can be posted right on this page so i dont have to download to view. appreciate it.. i am interested...

I personally love the Yellow and Red night map with the blue racing car. I think that it work real well. Most of the glare is really reduced.

Save the zip file to your computer. Extract the *.clr file and put in your schemes folder on your unit using Explorer.

Ask a Question