Multiple TT devices

TomTom Model(s)
GO2535TM
In a response on the TT discussion forum mvl counseled to uninstall TT Home before installing My TT. Is this needed if the user (me) has two devices one of which will continue to use TT Home while the new one requires My TT?

mds

ps: continued thanks to mvl, dhn and the other knowledgable users on both boards

If you have one unit requiring Home 2 and the other needing MyTomTom then both can reside on one computer. I have a shortcut to Home 2 and activate when needed for the FOUR models requiring it. I have MyTomTom as a desktop icon that is used with my 2X model.

Perfectly OK to have both Home and MyTT installed and running both at the same time.
Although I find that connecting a unit that uses Home often triggers MyTT to start up by itself and then complain that nothing is connected.

I have tried doing updates to two machines simultaneously (one on each system) just to see if it all fell over! Seemed to work OK.

Ask a Question