Multiple Maps = Multiple Apps?

I'm eyeing up the TT app for iPhone.

I'm curious of one thing which I can't find an answer for at the moment...how multiple maps works?

Are they simply seperate apps? So the prices on the app store are the prices for different maps? Or is there in-app purchasing? For example, if you own a W.Europe app / map, is a US map available in-app at a reduced price to the price on the App Store or are they basically seperate apps for different maps?

Each map is an app in its own right, I am not aware of any discounted prices for multiple map purchases.

One point to consider though is with the iPhone apps I have yet to be charged for a map update, with the PND units you have to pay for each map update (once every three months) with the iPhone these updates have been free. No reason why they couldn't start charging for updates but so far they haven't which makes the iPhone app much cheaper to keep current - Mike

Ask a Question