Movie of TomTom HD Traffic

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL HD Traffic & NAVIGATOR 6
Hi all,

My name is Dawid and i wisted TomTom HC to shut a short movie about the company and they new system - HD Traffic. I'm posting this because i think that some of you could find this interesting.

p.s sorry for my bad accent :)

this is the URL to the movie - http://www.vimeo.com/649472

Hi all,

My name is Dawid and i wisted TomTom HC to shut a short movie about the company and they new system - HD Traffic. I'm posting this because i think that some of you could find this interesting.

p.s sorry for my bad accent :)

this is the URL to the movie - http://www.vimeo.com/649472

Very Interesting, good questions.
The vodafone idea is great, hope to see something similar in the USA

Thanks Dawid

Great Video!!
Thanks for sharing. You had great questions to ask them.
I hope to see this service here in North America soon.

Interesting video. If you don't mind my asking - who are you? A reporter? How did you arrange the interview?

I'm Dawid Gatti, i live in Poland (poznan). i'm the Owner of pda.pl it is a news site about technology in general, the main topic are PDA, but i write abiut umpc, mid, gps and technology in general. there is a lot of sits like this in US, but almost none in Poland and even if they are the quality is really low, so i decide to do something better.

about arranging the meting it was fairly simple. it started when i contacted them about some hardware for reviews. After receiving the first tomtom i asked them if i could just return the device in person. i would have the occasion to properly test the navigation 1000km. plus it would be a nice to meat and talk. they sad no problem. then i asked if i can take the video camera they sad no problem and this is how the short movie was created :)

in Poland GPS is slowly starting to be popular and i'm trying to do everything i can to show people what they can do whit this devices and of course to make them chose tomtom hardware :)

Ask a Question