Motorola v323i / GO 510

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
Hey everyone,

I've searched all over the net but can't find any solution as to how to get the data connection enabled using a GO 510 and a US Cellular v323i.

I used to be able to manually enter the WAP login/dial information into the GO 510, but since the updated firmware/software came out, I am no longer able to do this (unless anyone else knows how to manually enter it into the tomtom since the update).

Does anyone know how to get this going with US Cellular? I'm sure it can be done because I used to be able to get it, but like I said, since the update I can't input the information to get it enabled.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

I actually figured it out... weird.

Out of the blue, it decided that my phone all of a sudden had wireless data so yay.

Well here it goes:

Before you bond your phone and go, go to... Setting --> Security --> Data Connction (the password is 000000) then go to the second option on the menu and write down both your username ([email protected]) and password (something (without @uscc.net))

1) Bond your GO to your phone (hopefully it picks up that it has a wireless data connection)

2) When it asks you to setup your TomTom Plus service, say yes.

3) Select 'other' as your phone model

4) Select 'other' once you have to choose which provider you have.

5) For WAP name, put (e-mail address removed)

6) For Login name, put the same as above

7) For password, put same as above, except DO NOT put @uscc.net, just the number.

8) For the number to dial, but #777

I think that's it. I hope it works for you guys :)

Ask a Question