Motorcycle repairer POI icon

TomTom Model(s)
RIDER V2
Hi
I use a Rider2 and have compiled a file of motorcycle repairers for New Zealand to add to my POI's but would like a suitable icon to add to those already available, none of which are particularly relevant. Being graphically challenged :eek: I was wondering if anyone could come up with one for me. A motorcycle with a wrench across it or something would be great!!

Cheers:D

PC

Not necessarily bike repairs as such but go to this site for a bunch of .bmp files in various categories for various countries. Perhaps one will do.

Pacific Coaster,

Attached to this post is a zip file with the following 24x24 bmp icons
2078j1e.jpg
2q1rsys.jpg
280ru47.jpg

30wl37r.jpg
2envqip.jpg
n1z2bk.jpg

You may also want to share your POI's of motorcycle repairers for New Zealand either in the forum or on TomTom home.

Images courtesy of IconArchive and were Free for non-commercial use.
(It didn't sound like you were going to charge for the custom POI)

Attachments

• motorcycle.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 301
Thankyou both for the rapid response. I have found what I think will be an ideal icon and will certainly share the repairers POI's when I have finalised the collection of the data. Have done most of the South Island and will move onto the North Island when I get a few moments spare time.

PC

Ask a Question