Most up to date maps? POIs?

Can someone tell me how I can find find out what the most recent version of maps are available to purchase? Also, are POIs included in the maps? The Tom Tom site says maps aren't available online, does someone have a better source to download or purchase the maps or pois from? Thank you in advance.

I don't have my unit with me, but try going using TomTom HOME and selecting pruchase maps. The lastest NA map available is 6.75. The new 720 has a new map. I don't know the version # on it.

Can someone tell me how I can find find out what the most recent version of maps are available to purchase? Also, are POIs included in the maps? The Tom Tom site says maps aren't available online, does someone have a better source to download or purchase the maps or pois from? Thank you in advance.

Pedro is right, the newest version of maps available is v705.1481 which comes with the 720.

If you go through HOME, the maps there I believe are version 6.75.

All maps comes with a POI database.

Ask a Question