More s...ty service at TT tech support

TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
So I'm gonna be doing ALOT of driving this weekend, and realized today that my Traffic subscription had expired. So I called them to "reset" it, and Mr. Helpful told me it would be done on Monday!?!?!

I told him last time I called, they did it straightaway, and asked why did it have to wait until Monday. Mr. Helpful said that "department" closed early on Friday's and wouldn't be open until Monday!?!?!

Sounds like BS to me. but if it IS true, it's even worse! Their tech support would probably better if it was in India!!

Yikes. Now I see why you started that rant thread.

Well, what can I say. This isn't the first time TT support has let their customer down. It's strange, as it would seem to me, most people would go out on weekends to go places not during the weekdays.

Yikes. Now I see why you started that rant thread.

Well, what can I say. This isn't the first time TT support has let their customer down. It's strange, as it would seem to me, most people would go out on weekends to go places not during the weekdays.

My thoughts exactly DF, which is why I thought it was either BS, or just asinine.

Ok, so I called back to see what I'd hear from another rep. This one said that there is a "list" that they send up to another department that handles this. According to her, this "list" has already been sent up for the day, so it would take 72 hours since that department isn't open on the weekends...LMFAO. Whovever set-up that service department , and 5 people below him need to be fired IMMEDIATELY!

well, they do have office hours as listed somewhere. I remember I had to wait til Mon to call.

And their times are EST.

well, EDT now.

Is any body else seeing that we can buy Traffic for USA on their site now? Does that mean end of free traffic?

Ask a Question