MobilNova v2.0.0.6 released

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
The 3rd party software that allows video playback on your TT devices have released a great update that now supports MP3 playback. It also sports a new user interface giving it a fresh look.

I just installed the update and it works great.

I don't know how limited the demo might be as I own the full version but give it a try and see what you think.

http://www.mobilnova.com/MobilNova/en/Downloads.php

Oh, also it works on the 520/720 so it apparently works with the NavCore 7 firmware. Nextourer, I know you were looking for this tidbit :)

The 3rd party software that allows video playback on your TT devices have released a great update that now supports MP3 playback. It also sports a new user interface giving it a fresh look.

I don't know how limited the demo might be as I own the full version but give it a try and see what you think.

Oh, also it works on the 520/720 so it apparently works with the NavCore 7 firmware. Nextourer, I know you were looking for this tidbit :)

Yes I was. Thanks for the update, D-F!! I've just spent US$40 on an engine block heater so I'll wait a while before purchasing Mobilnova. Sounds oh so tempting!! I just wish our ONE had a headphone jack so I don't disturb people around me when I'm watching.

My experiences with the demo version:

- It doesn't repeat after the video playback!
- It loads the video much faster. Some of the videos used to have lags for a few seconds before it runs smoothly. Now, it loads smoothly.
- Love the new interface!

Note that it only plays the first 2 mins of the mp3 in the demo version as well. Otherwise, the music function works well. I gotta figure out what information it takes from the MP3 tag. Obviously title and artist is there but I believe Genre and album are taken too.

I'm diagnosing a problem and I'm backtracking to determine the cause. After installing mobilnova, I haven't been able to download wireless data to my tomtom910. I'm not convinced that mobilnova caused this, but a few hours before I installed it I was able to access Plus services on my 910. Immediate after, I couldn't. Have there been any reports of this problem? I checked my phone and my settings there haven't changed. Maybe the settings on the tomtom changed b/c of the mobilnove install? Thanks in advance for any help.

I had d/l issues for a while.... couldn't access traffic but I didn't see a correlation btwn MobilNova and that... at least it didn't come to mind.

I'm diagnosing a problem and I'm backtracking to determine the cause. After installing mobilnova, I haven't been able to download wireless data to my tomtom910. I'm not convinced that mobilnova caused this, but a few hours before I installed it I was able to access Plus services on my 910. Immediate after, I couldn't. Have there been any reports of this problem? I checked my phone and my settings there haven't changed. Maybe the settings on the tomtom changed b/c of the mobilnove install? Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok, problem solved. It's seems it was a memory problem. I cleaned my memory on the blackberry and it starting working again, so the issue had nothing to do with mobilnova. Mobilnova is a great program. The only problem is the volume. It's too low and I can't seem turn it up loud enough.

Ok, problem solved. It's seems it was a memory problem. I cleaned my memory on the blackberry and it starting working again, so the issue had nothing to do with mobilnova. Mobilnova is a great program. The only problem is the volume. It's too low and I can't seem turn it up loud enough.
There's a volume button. Touch the screen to bring up the translucent display.

Ask a Question