mobilnova and AVN2210P

TomTom Model(s)
AVN2210P
I was wondering if there are any mobilnova experts out there that would be willing to help me get the software to play through the car speakers on my unit.

Just a shot in the dark.

Okay so maybe if I give a little more information I will get a little more response.

I'm sure that most of you have seen the avn2210p but some of its features are a little less known. On the front of the unit there is an usb port for inporting music, this only works with the PND attached, also the PND's speach directions are played over the car speakers. If this is all controlled by the PND (a TT unit similar to the ONE) then I should (I hope) be able to add some code to the mobilnova software to allow it to play over the car speakers also.

Just for the sake of saying it the mobilnova software seems to be working correctly (aside from how it shuts down when in exit, but that will be in another post.) And it even plays over the PND's speaker so the sound is there, I just want it somewhere else.

Last edited:
Alright I might need a little direction I'm going to try this task alone. Does anyone know how to view the ttsystem files so that I can see how the sound is routed. My goal is to use the same code to get the sound from my mobilnova to play through the car speakers instead of just through built in speaker. I know there has to be a way to make this work on my eclipse.

Ask a Question