Mirror image

TomTom Model(s)
xxl540tm
Hi I am new to this forum and have an odd question...
I would like to have my tomtom xxl540 emit a mirror image. So how can I do this? I essentially want to flip the image horizontally.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, then take your gps(on) and point it towards a mirror. That is the image I want the gps to emit.
Thanks for all your help

I don't either, I'm afraid. Some models alow you to flip the display upside down (so they can be mounted from above, but I've never seen a mirror reversal feature.

I think your bet bet may be to see if there are any screen reversal apps for an iPad or Android device and then get a navigation app for one of those?

Thanks for your input, but issue is that the apps use 4g data even though they claim to only use the built in gps...

Just to salve my curiosity, how are you hoping to use this reversed display?

I am a high school student and will be attending an engineering class(at my high school) next year in which I will make two inventions and present them to a group of engineers...
I don't want to disclose much as I am trying to make an "invention" using the mirror function.

I am a high school student and will be attending an engineering class(at my high school) next year in which I will make two inventions and present them to a group of engineers...
I don't want to disclose much as I am trying to make an "invention" using the mirror function.
From your original question, I assumed that you were think of building yourself a HUD (Head Up Display). What ever you actual intention may be - have fun.

- Tom -

Ask a Question