Minimum amount of memory for TT1 to run

TomTom Model(s)
One v4
When I picked up the TT1 the unit was pretty quick to respond, boot ups and screen selections etc, but after loading a bunch of apps on it is noticeably slower. There is still about the same amount of free space on the internal memory since I removed some files that come with the unit like European sat images, extra voices etc. But I did notice on one menu I got to it listed the memory at a much lower figure than the TT Home software says. I think according to TT Home I have ~35-40MB free but this indicated <2MB.:eek: Is there something I can do to free up this memeory?

Can you explain the differences between the two amounts of memory listed? I thought I was OK since TT Home and Wondows explorer both show plenty of room but I think it was under version in the menues it lists a different number. I was just concerned that a bigger card may not help since there is room on the unit. Are there files I can move around to free up memory?

Ask a Question