Mexico

TomTom Model(s)
iPhone
My Canadian & U.S. software is O.K.
How extensive is TomTom's Mexico software. I'll be driving from Nogales to Ajijic, Jalisco this fall.
Require positive or negative input.:cool:

Plenty good for that run. Enjoy that last big crossing Guadalajara. Mind the 2 wheelers!

Lovely place, although I flew in from Guadalajara.
Had friends who retired there years ago but came back when the lake retreated.

Out of curiosity I had a look with Google satellite. Weird, the blue portion of Lake Chapala has 2011 watermarks. The white looks like hand retouched photos of the olden days.

My Canadian & U.S. software is O.K.
How extensive is TomTom's Mexico software. I'll be driving from Nogales to Ajijic, Jalisco this fall.
Require positive or negative input.:cool:
I do not speak Spanish and plan on driving alone (Male Senior). How safe is it to drive this route from Nogales to Ajijic?

I have no first hand feed back.
I presume that you are coming down the I-5, then I-10 to Tucson, AZ.
Nogales did not get the best Press over the last year and I would tend to spend the extra 3 hours (total) to keep on going to El Paso, TX and then down via Chihuahua.

Use Google maps to look at alternatives from wherever you are in Canada.

I have no first hand feed back.
I presume that you are coming down the I-5, then I-10 to Tucson, AZ.
Nogales did not get the best Press over the last year and I would tend to spend the extra 3 hours (total) to keep on going to El Paso, TX and then down via Chihuahua.

Use Google maps to look at alternatives from wherever you are in Canada.
No, I'll be driving via Boise, Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson and am looking for first hand knowledge. thanks for the input.

Google the US government website and look for any travel advisories.
If I read the U.S. Governments advisories I'd not go to Mexico, or any other Latin American Banana Republic. I'm looking for first hand experience. There are thousands of Canadian & U.S. citizens driving to, & vacationing and living in Mexico. I'd like to hear from them. Thanks for the input.

Ask a Question