Mexican map query

TomTom Model(s)
720T
Has anyone purchased or got access to the TT map of Mexico?
I need to travel to La Paz in Baja California Sur next week and would like to know if that city has street level map details.
I have asked my friends at TT customer support, but they have just cut and pasted the map page description saying 35% coverage.
I asked if anyone at TT could look at La Paz for me, but never got a reply. I do not want to shell out ?40.00, just to find that it is unusable.
So if one of you are able to look, or even post a screen shot, that would be really helpful. :confused:

Here's a link to what TeleAtlas covers in Mexico. Since TT uses TeleAtlas mapping, it may assist in what you need to know.

But, it is not a guarantee that TT has included all the detail of the TeleAtlas in the Mexico map that TT sells.

Link is here

Here's a link to what TeleAtlas covers in Mexico. Since TT uses TeleAtlas mapping, it may assist in what you need to know.

But, it is not a guarantee that TT has included all the detail of the TeleAtlas in the Mexico map that TT sells.

Link is here

Has anyone purchased or got access to the TT map of Mexico?
I need to travel to La Paz in Baja California Sur next week and would like to know if that city has street level map details.
I have asked my friends at TT customer support, but they have just cut and pasted the map page description saying 35% coverage.
I asked if anyone at TT could look at La Paz for me, but never got a reply. I do not want to shell out ?40.00, just to find that it is unusable.
So if one of you are able to look, or even post a screen shot, that would be really helpful. :confused:

I just purchased the Mexico map, as for the Baja, shows main highways and secondary roads. No street level info in La Paz. Shows a little more details along the US boarder areas.

Ask a Question